lunedì 14 dicembre 2015

Afyda Antara


 Hello guys! I  never stop to discover new brands. Today I'm gonna introduce Afyda Antara, very talented designer, who has created her own brand. This brand is quite young, it was founded in 2012. "I’m currently based in Besançon (France), my hometown  is near the Swiss border and i’m the only creative designer", says Afyda. 

Afyda Antara produces high-end ready-to-wear clothing, mainly dresses, shirts and jackets for women and a shirt called le COLart (with interchangable leather collars) for Women, Men and Children.
Afyda also designs custom-made clothes and accessories for her clients. 
I’ll launch my first collection of leather jackets for Men in 2016 and a new line of Womenswear and accessories."

"Afyda , tell us about your latest collection. What kind of fabrics and materials are dominated in it?" "I  always use leather in my creations , especially in my latest collection- alone or mixed with different types of fabrics (denim, knitwear, wool, « toile de Jouy »...). For this collection I found inspiration in our european military History - from the Antiquity to the Napoleonian wars, so you’ll find pieces poetically called « Brigandine » or « Aketon » (types of  medieval body armour). The researches and design were quite fun and very instuctive".


 "Which piece of this collection is the must_have?" "The must-haves will depend on your personal taste but the « Hussard » leather jacket  seems to get the most attention. The collection is still incomplete and will be available on January 16. 

 "Afyda, do you also produce accessories?" "Yes, i’m currently working on a new line of bags for Men and Women. The first pictures will be released soon .

 "Can you describe a public that your creations are destinated to?" "My clients are mainly trendsetters and people involved in or addicted to fashion, looking for original one-of-a-kind pieces. Recently, I also try to create more accessible (and affordable) pieces like Le COLart shirt or small accessories like the PaTCH winter cap, which are easier to match with any  everyday look.

You can find  creations of Afyda Antara on  website store.afydaantara.com
 and the first Afyda Antara store is in construction in Tianjin (China). 

















Hussard jacket 








Nessun commento:

Posta un commento